Self-Cleaning Air Ionization System For Residential Air Conditioning Systems
- The patented self-cleaning design ensures ongoing peak performance
- Needlepoint ionization actively treats air in the living space
- For duct systems up to 6 tons (2400 CFM)
- iWave is validated to meet UL 867 ozone requirements
- No maintenance for the life of the iWave
- Easily installs in minutes in the A/C system
- Patented multi-voltage input – 24VAC to 240VAC!
- Universal mounting with magnets
- Flexible design with no replacement parts
- Reduces certain bacteria and viruses
- Reduces odors, smoke, and other airborne particles
- Keeps coil cleaner
- Programmable cleaning cycle
- Alarm contact option for secondary notification
- UL and cUL recognized
- Three-year limited warranty*
*Three-Year Limited Warranty
The iWave-R offers a limited warranty for three years that covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use. If you make a claim during the warranty period, you must provide proof of purchase and proof of proper installation by a licensed contractor for the warranty to be valid. The iWave warranty does not cover labor, return shipping charges, damage from improper installation, or improper voltage usage. The iWave warranty begins on the date that the unit was purchased. Installation of your iWave by any person other than a licensed contractor will void the warranty.
I cannot rave enough about the human kindness that overflowed from these professionalsTeri A.
I will definitely call them back and recommend them to my friends and family.Marco G.
They've saved me so much money on repairs and when I do finally need a new A/C system, they are the only company I will use. I'm a lifelong customer for sure!Joanna G.