Santa Clarita Heating Installation
Furnace Installation in Antelope Valley, Ventura County & Northern Los Angeles
When you need a new heating system installed, whether you are replacing an existing central heating system with a newer model or making a change to a new type of heater, The HVAC Store can help. We have more than 35 years of combined experience and extensive product knowledge to provide quality heaters and expert heating installation in Santa Clarita, Antelope Valley, Ventura County, and Northern Los Angeles.
What Are the Benefits of an Updated Furnace?
Furnaces are available in models that run on electric, propane, and natural gas, so you can select the fuel type that best meets your needs and preferences. Rheem offers high efficiency, state-of-the-art furnaces with features to increase comfort and energy efficiency.
When comparing furnaces, consider the energy efficiency rating and features that enhance comfort and reduce your home heating costs.
Look for furnaces with innovative features such as:
- Insulation lining the cabinet walls
- Induced draft blowers that work to produce a constant and controlled rate of flow
- Electric ignitions for up to 6% higher energy efficiency
- Corrosion-resistant heat exchangers
- Direct drive blower units
The warranty is another important factor to consider when choosing a system for heating installation in Santa Clarita. Rheem furnaces offer among the best warranties in the business, including the primary and secondary heat exchangers in the Reem go Plus are protected by a Limited Lifetime Heater Exchanger Warranty.
Once you have made a decision about the kind of heating system you want for your home, you will need to make sure the system is the right size for your house. Your HVAC contractor can answer your questions and guide you through the process of selecting a new heating system. Let a professional from The HVAC Store handle your heater installation for the most reliable performance.
Energy-Efficient Heating Installation
When purchasing a new heating system for your home, you want dependable heat, while minimizing costs. The most popular central heating systems in our area of the country are heat pumps and furnaces.
Furnaces are one of the most common and dependable heating systems used in homes across the United States. These heating appliances play a crucial role in keeping your home warm and comfortable during the cold winter months.
How Furnaces Work
Furnaces are forced-air heating systems that use either natural gas, propane, oil, or electricity to generate heat.
Here's how they operate:
- Combustion or Electric Heating: Depending on the type of furnace, combustion (burning fuel) or electric resistance heating elements generate heat.
- Air Distribution: The heated air is then distributed through a network of ducts and vents throughout your home. This is often referred to as a central heating system.
- Thermostat Control: A thermostat controls the furnace's operation. When the temperature inside your home falls below the set point, the furnace activates to warm the air until the desired temperature is reached.
A good quality furnace provides:
- Fast, even heat
- Steady and dependable performance
- Quiet operation
- Improved energy efficiency
- A long life of about 20 years
Heat pumps are versatile and energy-efficient heating and cooling systems that have gained popularity for their ability to provide year-round comfort in a cost-effective manner. They are energy efficient and provide heat and air conditioning in one unit, rather than separate heating and air conditioning systems.
How Heat Pumps Work
Heat pumps work by transferring heat between the indoors and outdoors. They don't generate heat; instead, they move it from one location to another, making them highly efficient.
Here's how they operate:
- Heating Mode: In cold weather, a heat pump extracts heat from the outdoor air (even in temperatures well below freezing) and transfers it inside to warm your home.
- Cooling Mode: During hot weather, the process is reversed. The heat pump removes heat from indoors and releases it outdoors, effectively cooling your living space.
The Benefits of Installing a Heat Pump
There are several benefits of heat pumps, including:
- Energy Efficiency: Heat pumps are renowned for their energy efficiency. They can provide up to four times more heating or cooling energy than they consume, resulting in lower utility bills and reduced carbon emissions.
- Year-Round Comfort: With both heating and cooling capabilities, heat pumps are a versatile solution that keeps your home comfortable throughout the year, eliminating the need for separate heating and cooling systems.
- Environmentally Friendly: Heat pumps are eco-friendly because they rely on electricity to move heat rather than burning fossil fuels. This reduces greenhouse gas emissions and contributes to a greener planet.
- Consistent Temperatures: Heat pumps offer precise temperature control, maintaining a constant, comfortable environment without the temperature fluctuations often associated with traditional heating and cooling systems.
- Quiet Operation: Heat pumps are known for their quiet operation, ensuring minimal disruption to your daily activities.
- Zoning Possibilities: Heat pumps can be used for zoned heating and cooling, allowing you to customize the temperature in different areas of your home, saving energy and ensuring personalized comfort.
- Longevity: Well-maintained heat pumps can have a longer lifespan compared to many traditional heating and cooling systems, offering excellent value for your investment.
- Rebates and Incentives: Many regions offer rebates and incentives for the installation of energy-efficient heat pump systems, making them even more financially attractive.
- Reduced Maintenance: Heat pumps generally require less maintenance than other systems because they have fewer moving parts. Regular filter changes and routine check-ups are usually sufficient to keep them running smoothly.
- Improved Indoor Air Quality: Heat pumps often include air purification and filtration options, enhancing indoor air quality by removing allergens and pollutants.
If you're considering a new HVAC system or an upgrade, consulting with a professional HVAC technician can help you determine whether a heat pump is the right solution for your home.
Call To Find The Right System For Your Home
At The HVAC Store, we want to help educate our customers about their options for heating systems to provide the ideal heating solution for every home or business.
We can help you compare systems, answer your questions, and give you a free estimate for your heating installation in Santa Clarita. Financing options are available for new furnace or heater installation.
This review is overdue, but I can't say enough great things about Mitch Disney and MD Air SolutionsTracy K.
We contacted MD Air and they took the time to see if the issue was fixable and discussed the options.Lily D.
I would highly recommend MD Air Solutions to fix, repair and install any of your heating and air needs.Jamey S.