Mini-Split Systems in Santa Clarita
Energy-Efficient Cooling & Heating for Single Rooms or Additions
When you need to cool or heat a single room or addition, installing a central air conditioner or furnace is impractical and expensive. A mini-split system is a cost-effective way to enjoy the comfort of air conditioning and heating in a single room or addition to your home. At The HVAC Store, we offer mini-split systems in Santa Clarita and surrounding areas.
Call (661) 402-6768 for more information about our mini-split systems.
What is a Mini-Split System?
A mini-split system offers a flexible way to cool or heat single rooms or an addition to your home. The system consists of two main parts, including an indoor unit and an outdoor unit. The indoor unit is mounted on the wall or ceiling of the room and connected to the outdoor unit with a small conduit.
There is no need for ductwork, so the installation is quick and easy. Mini-split systems can be used for cooling and heating in one room or multiple indoor units can be connected to a single outdoor unit for a multi-zone system. The system is controlled with a remote control, and each indoor unit has its own thermostat, so you can set the temperature independently in each room.
Advantages of a Mini-Split System
Mini-split systems in Santa Clarita are an efficient way to cool or heat your home. These systems have many advantages over traditional cooling and heating systems. If you are trying to decide if a mini-split system is the right choice for your home, you may want to consider the benefits.
The advantages of a mini-split system include:
- Energy savings - Since mini-split systems are ductless, there is no energy loss from the ducts. This can reduce your energy consumption by up to 30% in comparison to a central air conditioner or furnace.
- Cost-effective - The cost of a mini-split system is typically lower than installing a central air conditioner or furnace and the installation is quick and easy.
- Flexibility - You can install a mini-split system in a single room or connect multiple indoor units to an outdoor unit to cool or heat several rooms or an addition to your home.
- Improved air quality - Ducts can become dirty and contaminated, which can lower the air quality in your home. Since mini-split systems are ductless, you won’t have this problem.
- Zoned cooling and heating - Each indoor unit has its thermostat, so you can set the temperature independently in each room. This allows for zoned cooling and heating, which can help you save on energy costs.
Call for a Mini-Split System Installation Estimate
At The HVAC Store, we offer mini-split systems in Santa Clarita Valley and surrounding areas. We are happy to help you find the right system for your home and provide a free estimate for installation. Our technicians are trained to provide expert installation for mini-split systems from all major brands.
Call (661) 402-6768 today to learn more about the benefits of a mini-split system and to request a free estimate.
They've saved me so much money on repairs and when I do finally need a new A/C system, they are the only company I will use. I'm a lifelong customer for sure!Joanna G.
I cannot rave enough about the human kindness that overflowed from these professionalsTeri A.
I will definitely call them back and recommend them to my friends and family.Marco G.